High-grade steel and tin plate, combined with precision tools and dies, assure our customers of
quality spools and metal stampings at competitive prices. This product is intended for non-returnable,
lightweight packaging for small put-ups of wire, rope and chain.
Stamped metal spools are available in various sizes and combinations of flange diameters,
barrel diameters, and barrel lengths. They can be shipped assembled or unassembled.
Plain - Tin plate flanges with a gray steel finish
- One-color or two-color printing with a plain background or on a solid color background
- Flanges can be one-color with no tin plate or gray background
- Made from 26 gauge or 29 gauge steel
* Traverses on the 1 7/8" barrel diameter are available in lengths from 1" to 13"
* Traverses on the 3 1/2" barrel diameter are available in lengths from 2" to 14"
- Standard arbor hole size is 3/4". Please ask for quotation if other arbor size is needed.
- The unassembled version can provide cost savings through reduced freight charges and
inventory space. Assembly equipment is available through us for easy assembly in your plant.
Flat or Paneled Surfaces
Flat - This surface allows the customer to attach labels for identification
Paneled - This surface provides additional strength and rigidity
Lithography - Metal spools also offer the additional option of having your company name and/or logo printed on
the spool. Our custom lithography service will meet the most exacting demands.
Five-Piece Stamped Metal Spool
The latest addition to the Carris product line is our heavy-duty, five-piece spool. This 10 1/2" spool is made of high-grade
steel and tin plate and is a stronger version of our original stamped metal spool.
Sizes - Heavy-duty stamped metal spools are available with a 10 1/2" flange diameter, a 3 1/2" barrel diameter
and a choice of barrel lengths. They can be shipped assembled or unassembled.
Flanges - Available in plain, lithographed and solid color options. Please ask for quotation on any custom lithography.
Barrels - Traverses on the 3 1/2" barrel diameter are available in lengths from 2" to 14"
Arbor - Standard arbor hole size is 1 1/2"
Weight Capacity - Can carry up to 40 lbs
Recycling - Carris stamped metal spools are environmentally friendly with easy disposal through
scrap steel recycling programs across the country.